Alpine Car Audio Goodies! Amps and Decks!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinju
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Seattle
Product Brand & Model:

Alpine CDA-9885

Alpine CDA-9886

Alpine PDX 100.4

Alpine PDX 100.4

Alpine PDX 1000.1

Alpine PDX M6

Condition of all items:

All Items are in like new to great condition with minimal signs of use.

Only reason I am selling is I am changing to the Gen 2 PDX amplifiers F4 and V9 for a smaller footprint install. Despite all the internet BS rabble about Gen 1 pdx amplifiers being unable to achieve good SQ is total crap. I have been using them in my IASCA Amateur class this year and taking first at every show with really respectable scores.

These PDX amplifiers have loads of headroom, small and look good! I have lost the birth sheets for the 100.4 but they were in the 120rms range at 14.v

All amplifiers have their plugs and top caps and control panel doors (no stacking hardware)

Alpine CDA-9885 (bought it new still mint comes with everything)

Alpine CDA-9886 (mint shape with a new faceplate shell)

Alpine PDX 100.4 x2 Both are in great shape with small scuffs and signs of use and work amazing.

Alpine PDX 1000.1 Mint shape, bought it new comes with an extra control door and top caps.

Alpine PDX M6 (missing the speaker plug and power ground terminal plug) Amplifier is a factory CORE refurb meaning all the internals are brand new, new board, new everything but the outter shell. Amplifier has been tested by by local Car Toys and is in 100% flawless working condition.

Total Price: :

Alpine CDA-9885 150.00

Alpine CDA-9886 200.00

Alpine PDX 100.4 225.00

Alpine PDX 100.4 225.00

Alpine PDX 1000.1 350.00

Alpine PDX M6 200.00

Shipping Terms: :

All prices are shipped CONUS only, local deals can be made but as far as prices if I have to ship they are pretty firm. If one was to buy more then one item package deals are possible.

Pictures:

Alpine CDA-9885

alpine9885.jpg

Alpine CDA-9886

alpine9886.jpg

Alpine PDX 4.100 x2 (Stacking Equipment not included as it does not belong to me)

alpinepdx.jpg

Alpine PDX-m6 The Alpine PDX-f4 is NOT FOR SALE

alpinepdxm6.jpg

there is a KILLER sq package right there for someone who needs signal and power!.. and i agree about the bs that was spread on the pdx line, they are GREAT sq units.. the internals of alpine amps are a work of art.. GLWS and i have my eye on the 9886

Thanks, the PDX 1000.1 will be photo'd later this evening.

Great SQ and loads of power!

Nope the 9885 does not have the glidebar, it is the deck in the first photo sitting on the 9885 box.

/bump!

Oh and just to be clear so that there is no more confusion, NO trades offers please unless its for an Alpine PDX-v9 5 channel (No PDX 5's please) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...