• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

k3n12ock
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MD/CNY
Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine 9886 w. Imprint w. Mic & USB Cord (PXA-H100), 5v iPod cord (charges newer iPhones & iPod touches) & remote

9886 IS SOLD! IMPRINT STILL AVAILABLE. $115 shipped!

Alpine Electronics of America, Inc.

PXA-H100

Alpine Electronics of America, Inc.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used.

7/10 Cosmetic ~ Some scratches on the face. A button piece under the volume knob broke on one side (did not break off), can be easily fixed with a little super glue. It is the "VIEW" side. It's not horrible, hardly noticeable. Button still works.

10/10 Mechanical ~ Everything works 100%!

Price:

$250 + Shipping or b/o for everything.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sorry, no pics of the Imprint as it's sitting behind my HU.

IMG_1585.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

Tried to get as good a pic of the broken part. It is the piece over "VIEW". I pulled it out a bit so I could take pics.

It doesn't look like that usually as it'll sit flat instead of popping out like in the pics.

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of offers across many forums so I'm gonna sell to whoever PM's and send me money first. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...