Alpine 9885 work with iPod Shuffle?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ken448
10+ year member

Get off my lawn.
Southeast MI
As the title states, will my 9885 control an iPod shuffle? I need an iPod because I dont like rifling through CD's while driving my truck. Was thinking a 2gb shuffle would be perfect.. BUT I dont know it the radio will control it????

ok your E peins is big.. WOW look at that thing.. But its just too bad its stuck to your forehead. Dont worry, its barely noticeable. But youre STILL a douchebag! I dont know where my manual is.. A simple yes or no was what I was looking for, but no thanks to you, My Douchebag, I have my answer.

kthxbye

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

gee, i wonder where you could find a manual for an ALPINE online? hmmm, mayber kicker.com? no, possibly jvc.com? no, that can't be it. i know, i'll ask my giant epenis sticking out of my head where to go, cuz he knows everything!

he told me alpine.com. he also said that you are a loser and that 1986 called and they want their jargon back.

i'd tell you to do the same but you obviously can't find anything so why waste the time.

i never knew that a forum was where lazy people go to have someone do everything for them. thanks for CLEARING that up.

its_not_my_fault_you_suck_tshirt-p235913699600604047qw9y_400.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.