SOLD Alpine 7949 and Orion DEQ-30 pure digital

giantgloworm
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hello I'm selling a perfect combo for a True Audiophile set-up. A Alpine 7949 and Orion DEQ-230. This set-up lets U use a Digital toslink from the head unit to the EQ. No noise pure digital front to back. Head unit is a 9 out of 10. Eq is a 10 out of 10.

Have to sell becouse Tornado damaged house last night and $1000 deductable is gona hurt!!

Will have pics up tomarrow. WILL not seperate asking $350 shipped for the combo. Very firm on that price. I use the 2 ADS versions of this eq in my car. Very simple/easy to use pieces. Also very clean. Great feature is the 4 memory presets. Can tune it for SQ/SQL/Everyday/Kill small animals. The 7949 speaks for itself. One of Alpine greatist head units. Have trim ring, remote, owners manual, instalation manual. DO NOT HAVE mounting sleave. Also if it sells before this weekend. I will through in a Alpine 6disc changer. Needs to have cartrige unjamed. Most alpine dealers can do it for about $50. Also has digital output or AiNet controls. I'm lazy and don't want to go outside for model #.

This is a very nice pure SQ/SQL set-up. Just bought most of this off e-bay within the last couple months. If you check my feedback/auctions thier are pics on the auctions I won them off of. Really hate to sell by mother nature tore me a new one last night and these were back-up pieces. My e-bay name is also giantgloworm

Also have a PRA-H400 digital time alighnment/crossover for $175 by itself or will include in Head/eq combo for $500 shipped. All you need then is short RCA to amps. Great for setting up the all active system. With time alignment it isn't as important were you place the drivers. You have individual controls for delay on each channel. So all the sound arrives at the same time in one place.

If anyone has any details to add to this, please do. I have contacted Paypal, to freeze his account from accepting money and to trace the IP address he created his account from. If anyone has an email from the kid please forward it to

ministyle (at) gmail dot com .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.