Alpine 7909...

Participant count
  • Participant list
when i see the prices people are getting for these old Alpines, and i think that i've sold several of each: 7949, 7939, 7940, 7930, etc. but for what i felt were fair and reasonable (around or under $100)... i think i could have made more money. But $350 for a non-working version isn't worth it in my book, regardless of how sought-after it is. granted, most of the parts required are readily available on pacparts.com.

Parts and Accessories Library from PacParts

The 2002 and older high end Alpine head units are entering collector status, and the market value is rising. ~$100 might seem fair but with this market you're giving away those head units at that price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The cutting it off part is what I'm confused about now. The speakers in my car have two wires coming off of them but I would only have one wire on...
The Type R subs are a really great sub. Deff ask about a DMM reading or take a DMM and check them. Dust Caps can be replaced as stated and...
So far I have bought Kicker CWRT8D4 Subthump underseat enclosure for 8 LoopBack Harness from AIS 8 gauge Kicker wiring kit (Will run two 8 gauge...
FOR SALE Alpine PDX-V9
As the title states, I'm selling my Alpine PDX-V9. This is a 5-channel amp, with 500 watts being delivered to the sub channel (2-4 ohms) and 100...
Any indication that a loose wire may be the issue? I'd start by checking all the +/- connections to see if one has come lose or is starting to...

About this thread

Louisiana_CRX

5,000+ posts
dem shoes......
Louisiana_CRX
Piney Hills of Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date