alpine 7909 optical pickup number is kss-163A. What is the number for the alpine 7903 cd player

Participant count
  • Participants list

masterblaster1

CarAudio.com Recruit
Manitoba
Hi, I know the alpine 7909 optical pickup number is kss-163A. What is the number for the alpine 7903 optical laser pickup, Also mabe there are other model number of optical pickups that will work as well. Any info on all the optical pickups that will work in these alpine 7903 head units. Thanks

Surely there must be some old school alpine experts still on these forums. I would think this info would be found in the service manual that some of you old school techs have still kicking around.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.