ALPINE 2DIN units

Participant count
  • Participant list

osoriob

Alpine (japan) just came out with a new line of 2 din head units, and I really want to get one.

Does any one know a way of getting an ALPINE MDA-W933J deck from japan?

I have tried to contact japanese web retailers and no of them, will mail outside of japan.

any comments will be highly appreciatted.

BSO

buying off the internet will void your warranty with alpine
If you have to buy off the net, just make sure the company will honor some sort of warranty, although it is usually not as good as the manufacturer's warranty. But go figure, your gonna get better deals off the net, so something has to give.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Type R subs are a really great sub. Deff ask about a DMM reading or take a DMM and check them. Dust Caps can be replaced as stated and...
This weekend I will be taking actual pictures for other sites. So grab it before its gone
FOR SALE Alpine PDX-V9
As the title states, I'm selling my Alpine PDX-V9. This is a 5-channel amp, with 500 watts being delivered to the sub channel (2-4 ohms) and 100...
Any indication that a loose wire may be the issue? I'd start by checking all the +/- connections to see if one has come lose or is starting to...
Umm the sub outputs. It's brand spanking new with an install booklet etc.

About this thread

osoriob

osoriob
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Phatillusion