Alpha 18's on 3250's

the glassing looks like its gonna need some work but everything else looks good man keep working at it man an it will get better. love the rims on that bronco man

Fiberglassing fail. You're supposed to stretch fabric over your skeleton, resin that for a hard shape, and then glass on top of that.
yea figured that out later, next ones will be better, what kind of material do you use ? i know it has to stretch, would have been alot easier actually

100_0466.jpg

100_0467.jpg

100_0468.jpg

Three sets of components two 6.5 one 5.25 three titanium tweeters (MBquart)

yea figured that out later, next ones will be better, what kind of material do you use ? i know it has to stretch, would have been alot easier actually
Fleece is ok, I prefer ponte or another polyester type material. T-shirts work, but aren't as stretchy as ponte.

I used fleece on those last pics today, im gona glass em and work em then have em wrapped in leather //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Really liking this bronco, have I seen you on fullsizebronco.com? But yeah every motherfker in the world lifts broncos so its nice to see a nice street truck. Interested to see it finished.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Savag3

10+ year member
sav'd out
Savag3
Central KillaCali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date