almost done s10 install

Participant count
  • Participant list

BenTLocK
10+ year member

BlaZeN4Sho
last night i got my pioneer harness and i took out factory unit out and installed the pioneer..

everything went good..

and today i installed my pioneer 6.5 2ways.. and wen i finally found out, that u had to take the window handle by a lil pin 2hours later i then took off the door panel..

both factory speakers on both doors were ripped from bottom to the top..

i thought this was weird.. didnt sound ripped.. and then i found out u need a tool to take off the factory speakers.. so since im not competing with this truck i just ripped em out the door.. broke alot of ****.. the drivers side was ezer then pasenger.. if i took pictures of them lets just say all of you would think im crazy.. really ghetto.. but now all i gotta do is hook up amp and subs.. think i got all the hard stuff dun tho. thanks to chevy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.