SOLD All Optima Batteries for a good price

GAM3OVR
5,000+ posts

Jeka is Back
Russia
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST BEFORE PM ME, THIS WILL ANSWER MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS!

So, I got in touch with a local battery provider, and I can get pretty good prices on optima batteries.

These are batteries that have tested fine but are either (30day customer returns- for whatever reason) or were not liked by the dealers during arrival, or did not pass cosmetics from the factory, have a small chip or etc. All batteries sit at 12.6V or higher.

My price for them is all the same:

Yellow tops, Blue tops, Red tops, and they are all the same price for sizes.

There are about 271 in stock as of tonight, But I was told I had to buy them in sets of 10 in order to get the better price.

So If you guys want some optimas, And I get 10 orders at once, prices as follows

$75 ea + shipping at your expense

Only if one person buys all 10 I will do $65 ea + shipping on you.

This saves me the packaging.

I'm not doing this to make $, I'm making very little on this so dont hass me on the price, if you dont like it please move on.

If you would like to find out shipping prices I will ship with either ups ground or fedex ground from zipcode 80231.

you can find out the weight of the batteries on optimas website, just add 2-3 lbs for packaging for each battery.

Thank you much.

If you need me faster then I can respond to pms, I will be glad to provider my tel #.

what batteries do you guys recommend? I was thinking a yellow top up front and 2 blue tops in back...im running 3200 watts RMS...anyway, dont mean to thread jack, but will buy at least one if not more by the time theres 10 people on board once I know which ones I am wanting..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.