all my gear stolen

slayer3103
10+ year member

erie ?PA
just wanted to let off some steam i had all my gear stolen out of my suv worst thing is alot of people told me someone was planning it yet never told me when it was mentioned its a guy i work with let alone i find a receipt in back of truck from a wal mart next to where he lives for pair of gloves a hat and diapers lol i hope they can get something with the receipt or my insurance will help out they destroyed the lo9ck on the door as well

Really sorry to hear this man, that totally *****. Hope your insurance does you some justice.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Kick open the door of his trailer park home,and look for your stuff.OH....and Infamous wants to try out his new ball gag on him if that will help.

Umm call the cops.Tell them what you know. Drag those "someones" to the police station and have them give a statement. If they dont.. Steal their stuff and tell them that someone was planning it but you decieded not to tell them ; )

just wanted to let off some steam i had all my gear stolen out of my suv worst thing is alot of people told me someone was planning it yet never told me when it was mentioned its a guy i work with let alone i find a receipt in back of truck from a wal mart next to where he lives for pair of gloves a hat and diapers lol i hope they can get something with the receipt or my insurance will help out they destroyed the lo9ck on the door as well

what's the point of telling you someone is planning to take your **** if they aint give you any details? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

The LEO's can go to the Walmart and pull up a camera...for the exact date and time/transaction...Each Walmart has a CCTV camera on each individual register. Possibly he paid with a credit or debit? It can be traced that way as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.