All Hail Wiggens, Adire Is Back!!!!

some people say things with n basis, facts, proof or even sometimes reason. Some people just say things just to say somethingSome people just like to be heard
i have experience with the companies i listed so idk if that's directed towards me...

More like half of Adire's back...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I've still yet to see what's become of the Hemp Audio partnership...other than the 4.5" WR/FR125's, Adire's given a big middle finger to the 120VAC crowd...

And from the former makers of the Kosala, Sadhara and others, that's disappointing.

12volt crowd ftw! lol
Considering Adire's bread and butter is OEM work outside of the mobile arena, I'd say it's very disappointing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Oh well. I still enjoy my Rava //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

More like half of Adire's back...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I've still yet to see what's become of the Hemp Audio partnership...other than the 4.5" WR/FR125's, Adire's given a big middle finger to the 120VAC crowd...

And from the former makers of the Kosala, Sadhara and others, that's disappointing.

And for this they need to be kicked in the nuts.

Everyone knows that 120VAC is way better than that 12V ****...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Welcome to the world of internet based car audio discussion, where when a big audio company like adire, eDuh, RE or the like starts selling junk, NO one forgets or forgives... There are people waiting for recones for over 6 months on Adire alone....and you are trying to defend that? Come on
Very good question and let me answer . Adire audio has built there own subs, engineered there own subs, and Mr Wiggens started the company over 10 years ago to make some of the worlds best drivers. Mr Wiggens has been hired by MANY companies to engineer for them (focal, RE, ones that dont want to be mentioned, ascendent, and ones i dont know) because of the mans skill and commitment to audio perfection Mr Wiggens BUILT Adire Audio as a HT company, then car audio, and gained many fans with his xbl2 technology ,the BRAHMA and the XXX. His HT drivers were and are highly held and looked at in the HT DIY scene(shiva, tempest, sadhara etc), his car audio subs are legendary. Mr Wiggens for years provided excelent, affordable, commited, and great customer service. Then because of relying on 3rd parties for materials and not having good experiences with that, he decided to build and start his own build house so he could not rely on other for material in argentina?(some were in the south america). The man had to start from scratch again for the good of the company. Because of the move , subs were not produced , recones not done , problems etc. Now Elemental Designs NEVER designed there own drivesr, NEVER built there own drivers, NEVER were highly respected in the audiophile community, The bastard owner could give a **** less about the audio hobby he just buys **** from other companys , puts a sticker on them and sells them. And Adire never knowingly ignored drivers specs and lied to the public make them look better and sold them to the public, and because of it many drivers were damaged. Adire and Ed are 2 very difirent companys man, you cant even compare them Wiggne built his company and folliwing of top quality drivers, Ben(or what ever that bastards name is) built his company or scamming, and lying. And i have owned adire koda 10's , the xbl2 XXX and have a complete adire home theather if youre wondering if ive heard there stuff, and a brahma 12 and extremis components on the way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.