Alan Dante pics

Nice try ********...go to your own link and find me a picture of his set-up...please do.
Did you think someone here was a Ninja, lived next door and snuck over to take pics of his ride while he was sleeping? Grow up, the link i provided will lead you to more info than any question you could waste your time posting here. You act like you searched the link...........................15 minutes? LMAO! DO SOME WORK BOY!

i never said anywhere that i wanted to cpoy his buildi would like to see how 1 18 does 180..and wall of subs can barley do 160
tons of testing, lots of power

It's not meant to play music, just be loud at one frequency

Walls of subs are usually meant to play music extremely loud compared to a one note burp machine

tons of testing, lots of power
It's not meant to play music, just be loud at one frequency

Walls of subs are usually meant to play music extremely loud compared to a one note burp machine
waste of time & money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i have both

the pics are almost unrecognizable as anything it looks like a black hole try taking pics of something super reflective through a hole 18" wide and

the inside of that box is the smoothest surface i have ever felt

his setup and mike bartells are nothing alike i have been inside on almost every extreme vehicle including the 3 loudest alan, hal and craig its a very hard thing to take a picture of

i never said anywhere that i wanted to cpoy his buildi would like to see how 1 18 does 180..and wall of subs can barley do 160
Then it would probably blow your mind to find out that Nate Munsun did a 170 (169.x) with a single 10 several years ago. It was not the same TL mic used today, but not far off. With a single-goal oriented install, a good amount of experience and money, and lots of testing, amazing and almost impossible seeming scores are, well, possible.

IMO however, its this type of extremist installing/level of competition that has really hurt car audio competitions. I parallel it to the evolution of a car into a rocket with wheels that only goes in a straight line, for a few seconds, that is top fuel drag racing. It takes something we all use and know, cars, and turns it into something so specialized as to be rendered completely useless outside the vacuum of that competition format. Impressive to watch and learn about, but not something easy to relate to, strive for, or want for any other purpose besides winning a certain trophy.

Then it would probably blow your mind to find out that Nate Munsun did a 170 (169.x) with a single 10 several years ago.
I was trying to recall something similar while reading this thread, was that a 10" DD by any chance? Lots of MDF in the front of the cabin?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.