Agree or Disagree With This Theory

I'm not sure I buy the "room to expand" theory.

I've run tests (not on a meter, mind you) where I've pointed my sub directly at the back doors, and facing the cab (with the box about 9-10ft away from the driver's seat, nothing behind the two seats) and to me, the 1st situation sounds louder.

Again, I have no metered results to back up my assertion...just my own ears.

Who wants to come by here with a TL and take some measurements while I move my sub box around? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i hate MS windows so much. WTF is my HDD light blinking for. AHHHHHH!!!! POS. ima reboot now.
HAHAHA! You're running Windows. Loser. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif It's probably some hidden program Windows likes to run in the background, like viruses. =)

The effects of bass in large areas as opposed to small ones is easy to hear, just listen to your kilowatt setup in your car, just off the battery so there's no background noise, then listen to the 200 watt system in your living room.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.