Agm batteries

Participant count
  • Participant list

Airman21
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ohio
Looking to buy 2 batteries, 1 for under the hood and the other for the back. I have checked out most of the auto parts stores and they all basically have the same stats on their agm platinum batteries. Are there certain ones that are better or worse than the others? For around $190 each you only get 55ah and 120 reserve capacity. Is there better options out there to look at? I don't care about name brands or any of that. I was just going to pick the one with the best warranty. I have seen them on sale from time to time for $140. Seems like a good deal to me. Looking for some input or guidance . Thanks.

Looking to buy 2 batteries, 1 for under the hood and the other for the back. I have checked out most of the auto parts stores and they all basically have the same stats on their agm platinum batteries. Are there certain ones that are better or worse than the others? For around $190 each you only get 55ah and 120 reserve capacity. Is there better options out there to look at? I don't care about name brands or any of that. I was just going to pick the one with the best warranty. I have seen them on sale from time to time for $140. Seems like a good deal to me. Looking for some input or guidance . Thanks.
can you get into buy them from a sams club? they have good deals and warranties on the duracell AGM's that are made by east penn. any battery thats made by east penn is good quality and theres a lot of brands made by them

you want them to look like this:

deka-9a78-agm-intimidator-battery-775-cca-11.jpg

hard to see but theres like 8 or 10 circular vents along the top and the case is exactly the same but a different label

top posts may be different, dont sweat it. should be $140 ish after core deposit

can you get into buy them from a sams club? they have good deals and warranties on the duracell AGM's that are made by east penn. any battery thats made by east penn is good quality and theres a lot of brands made by them
you want them to look like this:

deka-9a78-agm-intimidator-battery-775-cca-11.jpg

hard to see but theres like 8 or 10 circular vents along the top and the case is exactly the same but a different label

top posts may be different, dont sweat it. should be $140 ish after core deposit
Yes I have Sam's as a choice. $140 is a great price. I will check that out. Thanks

A great option for car audio specific batteries is juice box black cherry

They are right around $200 each

But those Duracell batteries are good too

A great option for car audio specific batteries is juice box black cherryThey are right around $200 each

But those Duracell batteries are good too
Never heard of those. I will check those out.

ive also heard good things about juicebox

i just dont know what the "virgin" lead content is of them each respectively thats the biggest factor. id hope for more money youd get more refined lead

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.