Advice on SQ System

ebmx66
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a new Chevy Silverado and am putting a Pioneer AVIC-D3 (would go with a regular head unit but need nav cause i travel alot) and a Memphis Audio component system in it.

I am looking for how i am going to get good sound quality i don't want any recommendations about speakers or subs cause a friend owns Broadway Auto Glass and carries Memphis Audio so i have to use those for speakers, amps (which i heard are good), and subs.

From what i have learned the AVIC-D3 and many other in-dash nav systems dont have good equalizers and sound processing compared to a good head unit so i was thinking of getting an external sound processor or equalizer or something. I like the idea of an in-dash processor like the Audiocontrol three.1 or something because you can adjust it on the fly and control your subs and such in one unit. I don't know what the difference between an in-dash and external sound processor are i am guessing that an external one has more settings and adjustments?

If you guys could recommend me some stuff for SQ that would be great, i am not looking for anything ridiculously priced as i will probably not be able to use/adjust it anyway

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.