Advice needed

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello all, I need some help from anybody wililng to give it. I have been out of the mobile scene for quite a while now and I want to get a smaller setup in my car. What are soem good amps that are available out there right now? I used to install back in the day, late 90's to mid 2000's, and I remember what was good back then but a little leary about buying a 10+ year old amp. I am looking for something 2ch with roughly 300 - 500 watts or a mono block to push either an 8 or 10 that i will be putting in the rear deck. Any help with this would be awesome.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This is not subjective. Matching the resistance of a given speaker to the amplifier in use is part and parcel of the function of the system. If...
I would pull the amp and bench test it with power and ground wires. If it still doesn't power up, its probably shot. My next step would be to...
To find out what fits, head over to Crutchfield.com. For actual purchase you may want to try CDT.com. They seem to have an everlasting sale. Good...
I blew the pico fuse on multiple Pioneer decks and they changed to thin wiring on their harnesses so went to Kenwood. I never used Network Mode...

About this thread

rocketmutt

rocketmutt
Ft Mitchell, KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
SilverSquared