ADS 320i Speakers- Need Advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

akajulz

I joined just to ask this question. I had a 320i speaker system in a car that I sold in 2003. I pulled the two sets of speakers before I sold the car. I knew there were crossovers, but I didn't know what they looked like, or where they would be located.

I was going to install the speakers in my Acura, but I just never got around to it. So the speakers have been in a cabinet for the last 9 years. My question is- where would the crossovers be on a Porsche 944-theoretically? Because I think I can still get a hold of the guy I sold my car to, and we can take the crossovers off the 944. I just don't know where to look.

And if I can't find him, I would just like to sell the speakers. I looked on Ebay, and someone sold the set of speakers for $300 in June of this year. They did not list the crossovers as included in the auction.

Any opinions on what to do, and if I should just try selling the speakers on this website?

Thanks,

Julz

hahaha i'm in Kalgoorlie we sit at around 35/45 degrees in summer......... dam i love winter ........... swap ya //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

In a heartbeat. I had to do the conversion from celsius to fahrenheit. The hottest it has ever been in this area is 109 degrees fahrenheit. But I have been in Palm Springs when it was 117, and when it's a dry heat it really is not that bad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.