Adire?

Spddracer
10+ year member

Sounds Goooooood
Ohio
Whats up with adire and there repairs? Buddy needs his brahma reconed and the last time I sent mine in it took like 2 years to get it back. Anybody dealt with them latley? Has it got any better? Whats the going rate for recone?

Why don't you email them for that question?

I've ordered a Rava from them, it got to my house in less than two weeks. It was my fault that it went to my home instead of my campus address, but still...I'd order from them again.

Whats up with adire and there repairs? Buddy needs his brahma reconed and the last time I sent mine in it took like 2 years to get it back. Anybody dealt with them latley? Has it got any better? Whats the going rate for recone?
Umm, 2 years? Yeah, I don't think so... It's usually 2-4 weeks, but during busy times (or holidays) it can take up to 6...

Dan Wiggins

Adire Audio

Umm, 2 years? Yeah, I don't think so... It's usually 2-4 weeks, but during busy times (or holidays) it can take up to 6...
Dan Wiggins

Adire Audio
3 weeks can seem like a long time though. my truck was down for three weeks, and man, was i depressed. on top of this, as i get my truck back, i notice a flaw with my amp. now its being sent back and the audio installation is put on hold once again. BUT WAIT!!! thats not all folks!!! i get my truck back, and it is still vibrating while i drive down the interstate (its gotta be the tires!). sigh. so right now, after 3 payments on the truck and 3500 or so in customizations so far, the truck has been down for over a month. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blow_up.gif.f2a780e8b12ae09e264cb01720b8dca2.gif

Check his SD page
yeah seen a few of compaints about reliability, but I cant speak on it because I dont own a brahma, but my eclipses have never failed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.