Adire *****

the JBL 600.1 should be enough. with the JBL 1200.1, you'll hardly see any gains, or any at all. power compression is a problem around 400 or so watts RMS. with the JBL, its getting a bit over 300 each so its actually perfect. Dan wiggins even said so that 300 watts should work fine.

Originally posted by joesf Not really but I was woundering if I run 2 shivas in parallel witha JBL BP 600.1 would it be enough power to make them run the best they can or do I need to get a 1200.1
The 600.1 would be perfect for 2 Shiva's.

- Steve

hey im ording two of them tru jlene (or whoever)

I was looking to get the Crunch Black Max 4175 Or the US Acoustics 4085

what do u all think?

Sub

Originally posted by SubCool hey im ording two of them tru jlene (or whoever)

I was looking to get the Crunch Black Max 4175 Or the US Acoustics 4085

what do u all think?

Sub
It's "jlaine" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

If your looking at US Acoustics, I suggest the 600D or the 800D.

- Steve

the shivas are rated at 300w rms....but if u ask anyone that has had them (rangerman for one) he'll tell u they can handle up to 600/sub....thats just a bit to much for my taste tho...

well i can get the 4085 for cheaper, not to mention just bridging the channels. I might use it for powering the fron speakers too... so.

but with those models... what do u think

Subx

I run two shivas and a jbl 1200.1.... I chose the 1200 because I was gonna throw them in a smaller box than what is normally recommended. 1.25 cube for each ( before displacement ). They handle the power just fine in that. I would say if you're gonna put them in a bigger box get the 600. They're great subs.

I believe he did bobo...quickest a topics been jumped on recently I imagine.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by SubCool well i can get the 4085 for cheaper, not to mention just bridging the channels. I might use it for powering the fron speakers too... so.

but with those models... what do u think

Subx
wouldnt really be enuf power...just spend a bit more is my suggestion

Originally posted by nswartley wouldnt really be enuf power...just spend a bit more is my suggestion
I was really looking to get that Crunch BlackOut, So what would i get that would give me as much power and versitility, but spenind a lil more?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.