Adire Shiva.. pushed by...?

Originally posted by djjdnap AND IT'S A MONO AMP AND YOU CAN PLAY TWO SUBSFROM IT

Dat doesn't affect how many subs u can hook up. You can hook up as many subs as you want to ANY amp pretty much, as long as it's stable to that impedance n enough power to run them.

Originally posted by Steven Kephart There really are too many amps out there. I recomend for you between 200 to 400 watts per sub. That should be more than enough. As long as the amp produces the rated power and has features right for your system, any will work. I'd say for box, about 2 cubes each sealed should work great for you.
The manual says that each should get i think 2 1/4 each or so. Im working on how to make that box... i dont have enough room //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. So im redesigning my trunk. Looks Good so far.

Originally posted by djjdnap actually since it's a store "SNDENT" they have 3 for sale so as long as no one buys them. Since it's a buy now item..

just save this site in ur favorites

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=10910480

if not you can buy it from the same person i did, but it cost 250$ +shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3028462684&category=18797

They have 12 in stock:p
Wow, u have me impressed. Ur cool in my Book!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by SubCool The manual says that each should get i think 2 1/4 each or so. Im working on how to make that box... i dont have enough room //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. So im redesigning my trunk. Looks Good so far.
2 1/4 is a .707 alignment. You can go a little smaller without a problem.

If you haven't bought the subs yet, why not just run one sub?

Originally posted by Steven Kephart 2 1/4 is a .707 alignment. You can go a little smaller without a problem.

If you haven't bought the subs yet, why not just run one sub?
Already bought them. I wanted two, i was gonna get three 10's but.. stood with the 12"'s, I like the way it gets setup. Kinda like a chorus if u know what i mean.

yeah .707 looks right. I havent stared at the numbers in a while.

So do u guys feel the same about the JBL? I dont think im gonna get the PG, a lil too expensive. I cant find any cheap ones.

Originally posted by slipknot87420 profile is pretty good for the money look into the clarus models

R U sure, according to the specs.. i'd have to get like their top of the line model just to get RMS, of 600w with a peak of MAYBE 1200. I'd have to run that thing at full power to get close to it. hhmmm!

according to the Profile website.. it was 900 Peak...

ok ok, i have been reading some other posts, and they are suggested.. but.. the Product Model is 1200, the PEAK is 900? eh. ill keep looking at it, It is a lil late. Im soo tired im looking up the rating of my subs.. i just cant remember it.. i wanna figure out how to wire them.. and i just CANT do it. Haha,

I am just realizing... My Woofers are not stable at 2ohms.. That changes alot of things doesnt it. According to the Manual (blah) its stable at 4 8 and 16...

Ok great.. so any good ideas? now that i have to TOTALLY rethink my amp.

Possibly a 2 channel would be a good idea?~

maybe i just skimmed over all the replies too fast but, what about an avionixx 800.2, it pushes 800 rms @ 4 ohms. but it does lack a SSF.

al

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.