SOLD Adire Brahma/Avionixx 800 FS

Participant count
  • Participant list

xjmadness
10+ year member

The beauty of green
ATL
Moving to the city for college. Not worth risking a system in my car at the moment so i'm selling it.

brahma 15 w/ 3 cu ft ported box tuned to 30 hz ----400 + shipping(only selling it as a combo atm)

avionixx 800.2 200 + shipping

US only. no paypal. money order/cashier check only.

prices are firm unless u buy all.

pics: http://members.sounddomain.com/xjmadness

i'll get some more pics when i feel like finding my digital camera

I've got Refs if needed.

just in case you check this before your email. going going going GONE! consider them sold and begin shopping for a water pump. o yeah, and what are the dimensions on the box, want to know if i can listen to it on the way home lol, itd be a long ride back to rome withput any bump (doesnt matter if the box is too big, im gonna build one anyways, just want the dimensions to know when ill have to do that)

ps

who da man? XJMADNESS DA MAN!

ps #2

wouldnt happen to know someone that wants a jl 12w6v2 in a HO wedge and an audiobahn a1801t amp with minor cosmetic flaws but perfect working condition would you?

o and maniac, you could wire two brahmasin series to 4 ohm and then run them parallell to the amp, i think that would give you a 2 ohm load, meybe im a little confurzed on my wiring though... BUT STAY AWAY THE SUB IS MINE! lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.