Adding mids.

Participant count
  • Participant list

gl0ck
10+ year member

Makes things happen
Chicago IL
Alright i already have slcs and im thinking of adding the aa polys to the doors and moving the rainbow mids to kicks i want a ton of midbass also i could add a 4 inch speaker on the bottom of the dash pointed on an angle towards my knees. would this sound bad having all these speakers? anyways im just thinking of ideas

wow very bad IMO.

first of all you going to have two different speakers that probably have different sound characteristics playing the same frequencies. probably won't sound good. if you want better midbass, deadened the shiet out of your door and get more power. not only that but how are you going to cross the two mids? using passives on the SLCs?

doesnt sound like it will do much for your soundstage unless you plan on running the polys as purely mid bass drivers
yeah i would move the slcs up a lil bit on xover and then let them take from their and down.

doors have 4 layers deadend with a fiberglassed pod.

yeah sealed i only have 1 mid right now because the other one i got after one day started making really bad sounds.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.