Adding Buttkickers to the system

fozzymuphet
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Now if you've seen my other thread I'm going for a 145 with the traditional system. But I was wondering if you would even notice buttkickers in a 145db system.

Anyone have any experience?

Also I'm thinking of ditching my rear speakers for 2 RE8's. Will this add to the bass or will they be overpowered? (they'll have boxes not just freeair.)

my dad has those buttkicker-like motors connected under a few seats in his screening room, and you can barely feel them, only noticeable with uber lows, so i would say they have no benefit to put them under your seats in a car either, especially when in a car, the bass copming from ur subs are already much more overpowering then a room, so theres no point whatsoever to have these under ur seats

you can put a few of them right under the seat so anytime you have a girl in the car she will get "excited" maybe?? just my 2 cents

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.