adding 1 more amp and dash speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

trevoncoper

CarAudio.com Newbie
jersey
I really got a few questions that i couldn't find answers for. im very new to card audio as im only on my second car buildmy new car is way different from my 2013 honda civic.( install was so simple) so i have 2017 rav4 le currently. i have upgraded the radio to pioneer DMH-WT8600NEX. i did the all doors to JL Audio C2-600 powered by JL Audio VX400/4i. for subs i have 2 pioneer champion TS-W3003D4 powered by Pioneer GM-D9601. so my first question is i have dash speakers that are connected in parallel with my door speakers. i want to put midrange speakers there do i have to run new speaker wire? one for the doors and one for the dash speakers? if not how do i know if my amp can power both speakers with no problem? also can i tune them seprately or is it just tuned together? If i keep these speakers in parallel does the front 2 channels become 2 ohms only or do all the channels become 2 ohms?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...