500RMS @ 4OHM MONO

5000RMS @ 1OHM MONO

Stable operating voltage range: 10-18vdc

4 gauge speaker output terminals

Variable Subsonic: 15-40Hz

Variable LPF:50-250Hz

Variable Phase Shift

Multiple Protection Circuitry

(Thermal/Over Current/Speaker Short/Speaker DC Protection)

Strappable (cable included)

31″l x 11″w x 3″t

Engineered to take on the abuse of the competition lanes and win.

3. Description/Condition:

I have for sale or trade the 22nd of 50 fix series. I purchased the amp in Feburary but never ended up buying enough batteries to run it. At this point I've decided to sell and go with a slightly smaller setup that I can afford to power haha. So here we go..

Condition: 9/10 (normal mounting scuffs, you can not tell without intentionally looking for them)

Mechanical: 10/10 (like I said paid to send it and had it checked by amp Medics)

Price:

Posted on eBay, you're welcome to bid or message offers into my inbox! The bid on the amp is currently at $315 however if you have an offer that I'll accept I can finish the auction early or cancel the auction to make a deal.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=221314102150

Feel free to directly contact me at 620-344-4868 call or text is fine

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have posted the amp for sell on caco, I can post those pictures.. also I was in an accident and hospitalized for a week and got a negative when selling some items. If you have any other questions let me know.

If you want to sell it here you should take new pics with the date & user name by the amp to show you do have this amp in your possession. I think people are going to be a little scared to by this from you without that. GL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.