add an amp. RFs?

Participant count
  • Participant list
To do it you will need an amp that will take speaker level inputs..Tap the speaker leads from the rear speakers and run the tap to the amp. If you can find the remote turn on for the factory amp or the power antenna lead and tap that as well..You will need a relay for the remote though it may cause too much pull from the deck and can cause problems.. I am doing something similar with a friends 2001 Grand AM with the Monsoon system..He decided to skip the relay so we wired in a toggle in an out of the way location.

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would keep the amp you have and keep the components. Place the components in some universal door pods, and look at getting a powered SAS 8"...
You can use two front channels to power the full range speakers, then use the rear channels to power a sub. IMO, for that price I would rather use...
  • Poll
That strikes me as overboard. We'll probably survive if a thread or two every week comes back from the dead.
I took a quick look at the manual for the Jensen. It only says that the usb is compatible with memory sticks and iPhone and iPod. It makes no...

About this thread

steagan

steagan
omaha, ne
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
mykeys