Acura Integra system help

Hey guys I am looking to setup my Acura Integra with some nice sound all around inside. I have the head unit and all but I want to know what kinda 6 1/2's I should put in. Its four 6 1/2's around the car.

I am willing to spend around $400.

I have a pioneer 12" in the hatchback. I really am not looking to wire another amp but i need to know what the sound quality difference would be.

Pioneer DEH-P8500MP is my hu.

well it doesn't sound like you are going to power these with an external amplifier.

if you are going to use the internal amp off of the pioneer then you are limiting your options.

But...

Here are just a few of the options you have:

1. Save some more

2. Consider http://www.partsexpress.com

look for Dayton, Tangband, Vifa, anything really except Pyle, Goldwood.

3. Just look around, find out what kind of sound you like. Infinity Reference, CDT, Kicker Resolution, etc. There are plenty of great speakers. Matching the speaker to your taste in music is what is important.

do this, get a nice set of components for the front and u wont need a rear fill. If u really wana put something back there just put some midbass drivers.

For components look into Focal Polykevlars they can be had on ebay for like 260. Crystal Csc's on purecaraudio.com for like 140. Mb quarts are everywhere they have harsh tweeters though. Theres alot of components out there everyone has theyr preferences as to whats theyr favorite. For amps any 2 channel amp that does like 80x2 will be good. Us acoustics is a very good cheap amplifier.

You may want to check out http://www.thezeb.com and see if they have any deals left on CDT Audio. The Classic Series was really cheap last time I looked for the 6.5'' component set. The red paint wasn't up to spec so I think they're selling them for $150.

Hurry though, they are probably all gone.

You could also go with Boston Pro Series, Adire Koda, Kicker Resolution.

If you like the MB's, you can always get some better tweeters. Silk domes are my favorite. Not such a harsh piercing sound as some of the metal domes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.