Active LOC Wiring help

Participant count
  • Participant list

pixtondan

CarAudio.com Newbie
I’ve recently purchased a bunch of equipment from crutchfield for my 2020 Tundra. I wanted to keep the stock head unit, so I purchased an AudioControl LC2i PRO LOC. I’ve figured out the wiring for my amp and subs, but I’m a little lost on where to pull my constant +12V power from. I’ve seen videos of people using power from the head unit, and others have told me I need a 16AWG power wire to the battery just for the LOC. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just installed my LC2i last weekend and I tapped into my passenger kick panel fuse box. I used the factory amp fuse to tap in to. I got these from Amazon and they worked great:
10 Pack - EPAuto 12V Car Add-a-circuit Fuse TAP Adapter Mini ATM APM Blade Fuse Holder https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DYQM6EO/?tag=caraudiocom-20

Alright, so bear with me. This is my first ever audio system, so I’m a little lost. So you tapped into the factory amp power wire coming from the fuse box?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...