Active capable DD headunit

Participant count
  • Participant list
I wanted the same, but they don't make them yet, at least not that I could find either. I went w/the option mentioned above, my amp does the xover for my active front stage. 50w to each of the tweets and ~150w to each mid via the Audison LRx5.1k and my HU is an Eclipse AVN6620.

I guess I shouldn't say hate, but I prefer not to use them. It's one of those hype type things. They're good HU's, it's just that I'm from the "old days" of car audio ('92) and hated (still do) seeing all the people running the same brands. Back then it was PPI amps w/JL subs. That combo got SOOOOO old. Alpine is in that same group. Just a personal pref.

Makes sense... I loved the PPI/JL combo, except I used an MTX amp from about '95. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Those old JLs were smooooooth baby, smooth. I know what you mean about brands getting tired for sho!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.