AB VFL Hybrid 2680.1D Help.

kSwift
10+ year member

CA
Bought this amp off of a vendor on CACO and received it in about 5 days, only to hook it up and not produce any sound? Got everything hooked up with KnuKonceptz wiring and the amp turns on fine, just no sound output.. Could it be defective? Or could it be the RCA output on my HU(pioneer 8300ub)? Also changed my RCAs to new ones and running it directly over my seat to the amp. Will post pics soon. Any input is appreciated, thanks.

20121206231639.jpg

20121206231536.jpg

20121206231519.jpg

20121206231512.jpg

20121205141712.jpg

I keep telling you guys that these other guys aren't authorized dealers for Ab I'm the only one on the forums period. This is why you don't but from them I've talked to bob about this exact crap to

I keep telling you guys that these other guys aren't authorized dealers for Ab I'm the only one on the forums period. This is why you don't but from them I've talked to bob about this exact crap to

Mylows. Could you give me the specs of the amp?

1350 rms at 1 ohm max is 2700 efficiency is over 90 % damping factor 150
ok thanks. and running it at 2 ohms is possible correct? going tp test it out on a friends car to see if its a user error or if i just got screwed

I'd guess a HU or amp setting is making it not work... your fuse wiring is going to corrode in short order with all that exposed copper too.
Thanks, I am working on the wiring and battery soon. Waiting to get paid. I really dont think that it is my HU that is causing the problem. I have ran multiple setups in my car with that exact HU and they worked flawlessly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.