AA Poly's

I seen about 8 of the new polys the other day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif too bad general public cant have them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Not sure. Maybe go look over on the SSA forums in the Ascendant section.
Just looked through there, Scott mentioned they were still a few months out in nov 07... So that would be around nowish I hope... I really hope they'll be my next comp set.

New info and prices are supposed to be out soon (including new subs, comps, and amps) from what I've heard. They're going to dealer-only now though. That means no direct sales, but hopefully SSA will still be an authorized dealer so we can still get them on the interwebs.

New info and prices are supposed to be out soon (including new subs, comps, and amps) from what I've heard. They're going to dealer-only now though. That means no direct sales, but hopefully SSA will still be an authorized dealer so we can still get them on the interwebs.
SSA took them off the store. 100% dealer based.

Yep... All AA stuff is dealer based. Send them a PM on SSA to see if there is a dealer near you.

Id seriously look into the AA stuff.... Ive seen the whole line and all I can say is wow. Very good things coming from that company and its only going to get better.

My new setup is going to be all AA for bass.

Yep... All AA stuff is dealer based. Send them a PM on SSA to see if there is a dealer near you.
Id seriously look into the AA stuff.... Ive seen the whole line and all I can say is wow. Very good things coming from that company and its only going to get better.

My new setup is going to be all AA for bass.
I've always wanted some AA products, but I am pretty hesitant to see the dealer pricing.

They cost a little more than the Fi equivalent, but you get that back in a beefed up product. Its definately some nice stuff. They got a sub for everything you could need, from an 8" Assassin, to an 18" Mayhem.

The amount and quality of product you get for your money is still right in line with the Fi lineup though.

When word really gets out about AA and they start getting all the dealers lined up, its really going to explode. I already payed for 24 15" AA Chaos.... Think anyone would put that much money into a company if they did believe they were going to really hit it off?

Yep, They are some awesome stuff, i am a dealer, and the mids and highs are out now. just get in touch with a dealer near you. and all the subs are available also.

if you are in the in/il/mi area let me know

Wonder if I can still pick them up local then since AA is only 40 minutes away? I really want to try out the carbon fiber mids...
i had a pair AA sent me when i waited ~2 months for an assassin 8 replacement (great CS btw). i sold them off on this forum to 'duke' so he may have something to say about them. ive never had the chance to listen to them though..

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

iirc, someone tried to 'steal' my pics on SSA's AA forum. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ultimate157

5,000+ posts
Engineering Student
ultimate157
Worcester, ma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date