A warning about Elemental Designs

the only thing worse than those who constantly hate eD, is those who constantly stand up for them.

nine.x series: known to get hot. hell, there are a few threads in here where those complaints have been voiced.

eDead: known for very poor adhesion.

eu-700's: known for overrated xmax

buildhouses: known to piss them off

customers: known to deny returns

forum: known to ignore any existing issues and maintain a neo-nazi attitude

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=61209&highlight=bigbassman

have a look through that. personally, i don't care one way or the other; i like some of the guys from eD. i just find it odd that some would choose to blatantly ignore past issues.

x2along with your invoice showing you purchased it brand new.

i have used 2 x 16kv.2, 3 x eu-700, and a 13kv.2

not a single problem with any of them.

~Magick_Man~
and therefore, he could not have these problems? good argument.

the only thing worse than those who constantly hate eD, is those who constantly stand up for them.
nine.x series: known to get hot. hell, there are a few threads in here where those complaints have been voiced.

have a look through that. personally, i don't care one way or the other; i like some of the guys from eD. i just find it odd that some would choose to blatantly ignore past issues.
I have never experiences any of the problems listed above, but to each their own.

If you don't like eD, don't buy their stuff:)

link not working btw

I had two of the nine.1 amps. I developed a problem with one that got quickly resolved, thanks to me being teammates with delvryboy, who was "sponsored" by eD.

Other than that, I ran the amps at .5 ohm and never had at overheating or shutting down problems. As far as the subs, they've always looked cheap IMO, so i've stayed away from them.

I've heard TONS of stories about how the deadner is crap, which i believe.

In all, i hope you get your problems resolved.

Ive bought edead from them, and it worked fine for me. What DID piss me off was that they lost my order when I placed it, then when I called to find out about it, they took the phones off the hook all day. Then I made a thread similar to this one on Sound Domain about them not answering my calls and emails, and miracilously I got a call from Ben himself telling me where my edead order is....now the fact that I had to post a public thread to get anything done kinda gave me gas, but I got my edead.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.