A sundown Nightshade 18 vs. A Dc lvl 5 18

Well I had the old style nightshade 12s with the extras and Id wager you could throw up to ~3k on on daily. More on burps. Im also not sure what revisions jacob has made to them since.

Discuss, ive never used either subs, but just curious as to what you can throw on a nightshade daily.
What are the pro, and cons of both subs. Thank you.
search button nub you dont just start a thread and say "discuss" you retard

Sorry forgot pros and cons.

Havent used a DC sub so I cant really speak on them. I almost actually went with DC but there local dealer system would have ended up costing me a 3 hours drive and 1500 bucks for a brand new pair.

Biggest pro to the nightshade IMO is that you can put them in a small ported box which really made it ideal for limited space installs. I mean like 1.5 cubes to 1.75 cubes ported. I tuned to 38 hz and honestly it works extremely well as a daily ground pounder/burp mix. Sort of like a one size fits all box. Only con I have had was an unfortunate winter accident. It seems the cold dried out my surround

Sorry forgot pros and cons.
Havent used a DC sub so I cant really speak on them. I almost actually went with DC but there local dealer system would have ended up costing me a 3 hours drive and 1500 bucks for a brand new pair.

Biggest pro to the nightshade IMO is that you can put them in a small ported box which really made it ideal for limited space installs. I mean like 1.5 cubes to 1.75 cubes ported. I tuned to 38 hz and honestly it works extremely well as a daily ground pounder/burp mix. Sort of like a one size fits all box. Only con I have had was an unfortunate winter accident. It seems the cold dried out my surround
??? I hear DCs love the small boxes too

The Nightshade and Level 5 are not in the same league IMO, they were not made to be. The Nightshade V.2 will compare to the Level 5 but IMO, the v.1 is compared to the 4xl.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.