a soda exploded in my trunk

you should watch your mouth. i feel disrespected.
do you call cocaine "coke"? if so, then stfu //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
You should feed disrespected because I was talking about you...

And why does it matter if I call cocaine coke? It's a shortened name for it, now if I called every drug (heroin, X, weed, etc) "coke" then that would be a fair argument...

also never woulda happened if he drank diet coke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hearing someone say pop or soda is almost as annoying as hearing someone say numbers in reverse order. For example:

"Can I borrow $10, or $5 dollars". Those people should be shot. My younger brother and sister-in-law say that **** all the time.

what annoys me is stupidity. Like when people attach a specific name to a generic item.

Shoes aren't Nikes.

Beer isn't Keystone Light.

Cars aren't Fords.

Soft drinks are not Cokes.

pop cans blow up when you throw it full tilt?
Crap I didnt know that, kinda makes sence though

Seriously?
Seriously??
shake it up and throw it on the ground or at a brick wall and that **** explodes like it was shot! used to do it as a kid. Diet works best for some reason.

I can understand pop, cola, soda, etc....but how the hell do some of you call every single soda "coke"...they can't all be coke. Coke is a brand name. That's like calling every candy bar a "hershey".
****ing idiots

this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

shake it up and throw it on the ground or at a brick wall and that **** explodes like it was shot! used to do it as a kid. Diet works best for some reason.
Ya but if you shake it up even for a minute, it dont blow in your hand, putting it in your system aint gonna make her pop

I dont get how it blew here

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.