A real deadener review!

I paid for 40 sq feet of product out of pocket and a banner. I better get what i ask for. When i se a good company i will ask for a bajillian cards because i will hand them out at shows if the product is good. Lol nit picking much?

Got the doors done. And found my alphadamp halfway hanging off. I wont post a pic because i do NOT want to deface another product.

Again molds very well. my doors are a pain and i did this in less than 2 hours both doors. it stuck to stuff i didnt clean and wont peel off. Which im surprised.

For the sound. Midbass is punchier and less muddy. Overall another win for audiotechnix

2012-10-20_17-56-19_610.jpg

Got the doors done. And found my alphadamp halfway hanging off. I wont post a pic because i do NOT want to deface another product. Again molds very well. my doors are a pain and i did this in less than 2 hours both doors. it stuck to stuff i didnt clean and wont peel off. Which im surprised.

For the sound. Midbass is punchier and less muddy. Overall another win for audiotechnix

2012-10-20_17-56-19_610.jpg
You gonna put a seal around that mid?

I got 30sq ft coming in this week myself. I'll be doing a thorough review as well.
cant wait to see it. im holding off on my roof until i find out where the wall is going to stop. i think it will be recessed cause im too tall to sit all the way forward lool

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CAT MAN

5,000+ posts
Banned
CAT MAN
Roanoke,VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date