A real deadener review!

Wait so Second Skin was your favorite but AT is better? Why would your favorite be an inferior product?
key word "was" You remember i used to rep the crap out of SS but it got too expensive and when AT switched manufactures his deadener IMO was better than SS in both price and performance. Thanks for pointing that out!

Good stuff bro. I ordered 40sq.ft. of the 60mil about a week ago, haven't got it yet. But I am overseas, it's normal. And customer service was great so far. On their website, they won't ship to APO addresses. I emailed him, he got back to me in a day, and he had no problem with sending me the deadener. The only other stuff I have used was Dynamat (got a deal locally), so I look forward to using it.

Good stuff bro. I ordered 40sq.ft. of the 60mil about a week ago, haven't got it yet. But I am overseas, it's normal. And customer service was great so far. On their website, they won't ship to APO addresses. I emailed him, he got back to me in a day, and he had no problem with sending me the deadener. The only other stuff I have used was Dynamat (got a deal locally), so I look forward to using it.
i use the 60 mil. I will have 80 and whatnot soon i believe along with some special new stuff

at.jpg

so do they send everyone that buys it a stack of business cards,stickers and a banner or is that for sponsored people,dealer's?

Raammat BXT II is nothing like Fatmat. It is great stuff and offers true damping. I would recommend and use BXT II at any time.

Raammat BXT is like Fatmat. Thin and less useful (better for seals than anything)

so do they send everyone that buys it a stack of business cards,stickers and a banner or is that for sponsored people,dealer's?
We include business cards, lanyards, decals, and koozies in every order we ship (as long as we have them in stock).

We include business cards, lanyards, decals, and koozies in every order we ship (as long as we have them in stock).
yeah but the amount in his picture suggest's that he is sponsored or a dealer.why would you send someone hundred's of cards and stickers,a banner? I could see 5 or 6 BUT to give away a banner in every purchase lol?

yeah but the amount in his picture suggest's that he is sponsored or a dealer.why would you send someone hundred's of cards and stickers,a banner? I could see 5 or 6 BUT to give away a banner in every purchase lol?
He requested a stack of cards so I included them. He he has placed several orders in the past and every time he gets his package he tells me there isn't enough business cards so I loaded him up this time.

...and how does it compare to Kno Knoise Kolossus?
havent used kno noise but i do want too
at.jpg

ask for them you shall recieve

Raammat BXT II is nothing like Fatmat. It is great stuff and offers true damping. I would recommend and use BXT II at any time.
Raammat BXT is like Fatmat. Thin and less useful (better for seals than anything)
pretty much.

^^^this

He requested a stack of cards so I included them. He he has placed several orders in the past and every time he gets his package he tells me there isn't enough business cards so I loaded him up this time.
and this

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CAT MAN

5,000+ posts
Banned
CAT MAN
Roanoke,VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date