A lil' advice please

crhsplaya

Sac
Hey i have a 91 Toyota 4runner and iv been lookign ot put a system in it, but i am trying to decide what would be better either a Bandpass box or a enclosed box, Some people say becsoue my SUV type of car is so roomy that it will act like a bandpass box and amplifie a sharper hitting enclosed box but others say thast not true and tell me to get a bandpass box since its such an open area, the enclosed box sounds like its the way to go becsoue i can crakc my windows of my 4runner and hopefulyl that will act like a box wihtin a bandpass box however i am stil somewhat new to sound systems and would liek some more experienced advice on this.

Thanks

Ported gets my vote. Sealed is (as stated by brock) better SQ but ported IMO is the best SPL/SQ mix available in the world. Then again I haven't ehard everybox in the world, so lets just say the best I have heard. LOL

J

I say sealed box... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Or ported... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.