A good 5X7 component for 02'EXPLORER

Participant count
  • Participant list

ViCk-BuMp
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a Ford Explorer with an Alpine HU. and a Rockford bd1500amp with 2 12"Alpine type R subs. I have the stock speaker on the doors and I want to upgrade to something better. The thing is that I don't know if I should go with a Component or just Coaxials. I've hear a lot about Pioneers Rev Coaxials and Alpine type R, S, X. and Infinity Kappa...

Most of the time I listen to rap, reggaeton and all that stuff with a lot of sub. Since I already have lots of sub I only want a clear and Loud set of speakers. So what would be best... Im deciding between Alpines, Pioneer revs or Infinity kappas. And would it be better to have coaxials or components... I have 300 to spend for the 4 doors.

ok but will that be in coaxials or component??? and I only have seen them in coaxials. will it be better than alpines and infinitys components?

Yes it will be the components. Do the price match on sounddomain and you can get them for like 145 shipped. I think there alot better than the muffled sounding alpines and the harsh sounding infinity's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.