A Few Component Questions

spuninsocal
10+ year member

Legalize Freedom
Phoenix Gold Ti Elite Component Speakers? Anyone have any feedback? Ebay has em in my $$ range. Are they worth the $$? Anyone know anything about em?

Next... Rockford Fosgate Type RF Component Speakers. Any one heard these? How are they? Top of the line RF has to be good at somethin. Any body got any info???

Just kinda left in the dark cause the same 4 brands get all the attention, and nobody seems to know alot. about these guys,

PG Ti Elites = built/designed by Morel. Morel is a very high-end company who really knows how to build good speakers. Take that for what it's worth.

Type RF components.....haven't heard much on, sorry. Hopefully they took some design queues from their MB Quart bretheren.

hifi buys has the mb quart pce 216's on sale for $265 right now which is almost half off so you might want to check those out they are too bright for some people though

The Rockford's aren't bad, for the money. A little bright, but that's to be expected. For the money, I'm sure there's better, but if those are your choices, the RF's should make you happy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.