!995 Lumina Dynomat

Participant count
  • Participant list

RobertFielding
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Windsor
Yea i have a 1995 lumina and im wondering if anyone else has this car, or the monte carlo which is basically the same thing. Im wodering how the truck was dynomatted, where to put the peices and all. becuase i only have a 12.1 infinity kappa perfect in a vented encloser, powered by the alpine MRV 100M amp and my trunk go wild..... vibrates like mad, and it souds like **** outside of the car... just need some tips on dynomating my trunk becuase i never have done ths befor. Thank You

On my 98 Lumina I dynomated the taillights, the reflector that mounts on the trunk lid, and put some foam behind the rear license plate bracket. That stopped all the rattling excpt the rear spolier. I had add a couple extra self tapping screws to get it to stop. I never could get the fuel door to stop rattling though.

umm how about if i was to buy something from home hardware or home depot??? any type of material you poeple recommened that is cheaper then dynomat lol, i cant seem to find that protecto wrap stuff on that other thread.... and should i place my sub on a peice of wood?????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RobertFielding

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
RobertFielding
Windsor
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date