99 Tacoma RD Audio Rebuild

lookin freakin sweet bro i love this better than befor man especally the led's under the amps i deff love that bro. see ya in june man. hell if i can get the sbn i may see ya then.

oh and these amps r underrated...6k is rated power...probably outputing close to wat he had before...and if not at least alot more than 6k of power
We have a winner. 6000 is rms 12000 peak so I am real close to old power of 4 3250's.

Please enlighten me
Just your post shows you have no grasp of any ratings or what they mean. You think you will see anymore than 6K out of that amp because its rated at peak wattage too. Wrong. IF you dont understand that then there is no point explaining to you why you are wrong.

oh yes little not loud one enlighten us on how thisw is the stupidest thing you ever seen.
Who the fuck are you, you ignorant prick. You dont know me nor what my system does so keep making your stupid assumptions. Its obvious your not a member of this site who contributes anything, i guess thats just like what you contribute to this world. Just take the speaker wire out of your system and hang your pathetic ass, ill be sure to laugh in your moms face for causing it if you do.

Just your post shows you have no grasp of any ratings or what they mean. You think you will see anymore than 6K out of that amp because its rated at peak wattage too. Wrong. IF you dont understand that then there is no point explaining to you why you are wrong.

Who the fuck are you, you ignorant prick. You dont know me nor what my system does so keep making your stupid assumptions. Its obvious your not a member of this site who contributes anything, i guess thats just like what you contribute to this world. Just take the speaker wire out of your system and hang your pathetic ass, ill be sure to laugh in your moms face for causing it if you do.
Man your the one with no clue, your right about not seeing more than 6000 out of one amp but total system yes it will surpass 6000 guess reading>you. Trust in this I do know what I am talking about, and I don't care who you are and what your system does. If you want to compare brain pans pm me and I will gladly give you my contact info so we can keep it out of this post.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.