99 Chrysler Concorde

Heres my 300m. I agree, if on a budget, I see nothing wrong with the equipment, just the install looks a little ghetto......JMO

003.jpg

Yea in my truck it didn't really matter, it was loud and didn't move when going in circles or stopping. The interior on that thing is covered in gear oil anyway so what ever.

I've been thinking on ways to clean up my install for the new car which might not be done by Tuesday. Plan on running power and rca on different sides of the car to hopefully get rid of minor humming at low volume at takeoff.

Haven't decided where I'm going to mount my amps. I honestly have never been inside this car more than 5 seconds but I don't think the seats go down, just the middle hole thing. My sister bought this car last year and totaled it a month later so I'm fixing it out of my savings.

Took most of my stuff out of my truck today. Phone went dead after a couple of pictures but the new car has a pretty good spot for some highs.

Right now all I need are some ring terminals and a few feet of ground cable and I'll be good to go. Haven't decided where to mount my smaller Alpines yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.