99 2dr blazer + 4 Fi Btl 18's= FUN!!!

I know...... I wish my amp would have been working and my blazer running lol. That was some bad luck! But it happens I guess.. Im sending the amp off tomorrow for repair. Hope I get it back soon. I'm also gonna be adding more runs of wire to the back and running 8ga to the subs. The 12ga was starting to get a little warm. O and also a new fuel pump FTW!

Awesome setup and nothing like proving the haters wrong!

***** to hear you had to send amp off for repair already, but like you said, ish happens. Good luck next time around.

So my SD8k is on the way back. So I'm starting back on the blazer. I got a few more runs of 0ga to run and upgrade my sub wire to 8ga to handle more power. Also decided to get some new shoes for it!

I'm worried how the rims will do with the add weight but I was told it will be fine.

1289511726.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.