98HOEONSIXEZ/PRICES 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (COMPLETE REWIRE/4 18 BOX BUILD)

So you went all Tsunami on the 1/0? The van is all Xscorpion, its amazing wire the the price.

Hope to see this vehicle in Jackson.

The van has all the bass you could want (capable of 148-49 @ 20hz), but I really need to get some mids/highs in there.

Its only running 1 DDz2hv and 7 hc16v batts

dam man thats crazy

what rca's are you using? look like tsunami 10.9's?
yeah tsunamis..not sure which ones off the top of my head..oh yeah update

IMG00130-20090918-1509.jpg

more custom splitters LOLthis was going to my subs,steve miller sent this to me,it was like 2 12g wires wrapped up in one wire and then but connected and 16 or 18g wires ran from there to my subs...:rofl: how do you run 10-12k watts thru there? lol im suprised it didnt turn that wire into a fuse

IMG00137.jpg
Be more specific when you say steve miller sent me this. Did he send you the picture or did your truck come back from him like that? I really doubt the guy who worked on your truck sent your truck out the bay with wires like that. But in my knowing speaker wiring is speaker wiring if it really mattered how much power you have you would have to use 0/1 ga wire for speaker wire.

lookin good . .
Be more specific when you say steve miller sent me this. Did he send you the picture or did your truck come back from him like that? I really doubt the guy who worked on your truck sent your truck out the bay with wires like that. But in my knowing speaker wiring is speaker wiring if it really mattered how much power you have you would have to use 0/1 ga wire for speaker wire.
He sent it to me,from when he took the box out from ultimate autosounds doing it.thats wht was hooked up to my speakers.srsly?

looks nice john what are you doing with all your old wire? wanna send me some j/k
Ill be selling it,a ton of people already want it tho

And I recall being called a "hater" for "nit picking" on the original install...
My bad bro.you were right

well if you dont make it to gonzalez ill consider it you were just to skeeeered
skeered of what?

yeah are you gonna sell some of that old wire
yep,but dont have much besides the welding wire,although alot of people swear by it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.