98HOEONSIXEZ/PRICES 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (COMPLETE REWIRE/4 18 BOX BUILD)

There shop is no longer open,so if i were to blow the amps i would have to pay for them to get repaired due to improper installation ftl

oh man,can we keep that **** talkin back and forth to minimum,i mean i know this is ca.com but hell lol.And i realize your on my side WOT but simmer down man..its all good...everythings moving forward and will all be done right soon

They got your ass for sure..... Dont be a chump this time around, take a proactive approach. You strike me as the type that thinks all people are good/nice, that is simply not the case..... And now you know

Im kind of having mix feelings about this build.

Of course I want to see it complete and pounding as its going to be, but I guess the idea of letting someone else handle all the aspects of my build is what get to me.

Dont get me wrong, its no shame in kicking out the $ for certain things if you feel like you need to. Im getting my doors fiberglassed locally since I cant do it myself. Im also getting a box build since I dont have the free time or tools to do the work myself. Its like back in the day, I loved the installs by the local shops, but I never had the money for anything like that myself. Picked up a few books and magazines, and learned everything I needed to know, now I would not let them touch my car with a ten foot pole lol.

I guess id be a little more jazzed if you were at least doing some of the work yourself, but flying dude in put things over the edge for me lol.

But, looking at how you work and how you get your income, I honestly dont blame you, you dont have time to do it. This seems like a more sensible choice in the matter.

You have some awesome equiptment and this is going to be a unreal install, so I hope for the best this time around. Good luck dude, hope you enjoy it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Well shame on those guys....have fun!
Edit: And also Wtf do you do?? That's lots of monies!
Anybody can do anything when you have credit cards. In the end it all comes down to debt and good credit.

Really ***** to see that **** man. I commented a while ago on youtube about it. I think I said from the get go they seemed like hacks. After trying to instal the batteries upside down to really only doing major work when you're not there. None the less at least its getting fixed. Would have been a good lesson to have the truck burnt down and spend your hard earned money with people that know what the hell they are doing.

I'm sure you will at least track down someone from the shop and let them have it. No one is that big of a panzy.

Also, I'm free to work all next week if you want to fly me out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif my wall will be done tomorrow.

true,if your able to i always agree with that,but i work so much i would never in a million years had enought time to do this..unless i spread it out of a 3 year build or something.I never thought of just getting somebody to come here to build it..untill now,****,i wish i would have thought of this a looonnnggg time ago.but anyways,this way ill be able to help,and see everything that goes on.hell i know itll be fused properly.i think it was like close to 500$ on just fuses/holders and 0g ring terminals GOT DAM! then that 350ft of 0g hit a dam good lick too

but having 2 runs of 0g off each alt runnin to the back will be soooo nice lookin
Just be absolutely positve David does the job right. I don't trust anyone around my ****. I know you think he's a good guy and all and probably had a long talk etc etc... But everyone can be as shitty as the next guy. So just becareful bro.

500 on all that? Dang, you made out pretty good. That's about half what I have in wire alone.

We all know you runnin the trap house!
LOL trap or die right? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif just messin

They got your ass for sure..... Dont be a chump this time around, take a proactive approach. You strike me as the type that thinks all people are good/nice, that is simply not the case..... And now you know
And your right,i do usually give people a chance but automatically assume there a good person untill proven differently,guards definatly up more now..definatly know that now,and my hands will be in the build for sure

Im kind of having mix feelings about this build.
Of course I want to see it complete and pounding as its going to be, but I guess the idea of letting someone else handle all the aspects of my build is what get to me.

Dont get me wrong, its no shame in kicking out the $ for certain things if you feel like you need to. Im getting my doors fiberglassed locally since I cant do it myself. Im also getting a box build since I dont have the free time or tools to do the work myself. Its like back in the day, I loved the installs by the local shops, but I never had the money for anything like that myself. Picked up a few books and magazines, and learned everything I needed to know, now I would not let them touch my car with a ten foot pole lol.

I guess id be a little more jazzed if you were at least doing some of the work yourself, but flying dude in put things over the edge for me lol.

But, looking at how you work and how you get your income, I honestly dont blame you, you dont have time to do it. This seems like a more sensible choice in the matter.

You have some awesome equiptment and this is going to be a unreal install, so I hope for the best this time around. Good luck dude, hope you enjoy it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
Thanks for reading the whole thread and seeing what its all about,i work my ass off for sure.I guess you missed the part on i will be helping on the whole build as soon as i get off work everyday.Thanks for the good luck and i sure hope i enjoy it,it should be violent as fukkk

Anybody can do anything when you have credit cards. In the end it all comes down to debt and good credit.
Really ***** to see that **** man. I commented a while ago on youtube about it. I think I said from the get go they seemed like hacks. After trying to instal the batteries upside down to really only doing major work when you're not there. None the less at least its getting fixed. Would have been a good lesson to have the truck burnt down and spend your hard earned money with people that know what the hell they are doing.

I'm sure you will at least track down someone from the shop and let them have it. No one is that big of a panzy.

Also, I'm free to work all next week if you want to fly me out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif my wall will be done tomorrow.
1. I pay cash for all my stuff,everything you see in the pictures/videos or what i have ordered i payed with a debit card,which is cash money.

2.If the truck would have burnt down yeah i would have been pissed but i have seperate insurance covering all the equiptment,and fire is included,25k additional coverage.

3.im not really worried about going to find them,it would be a waste of my time/money.LESSON LEARNED period

4.Im all outta frequent flyer miles fo mo tickets //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif maybe next time when the wall goes in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Just be absolutely positve David does the job right. I don't trust anyone around my ****. I know you think he's a good guy and all and probably had a long talk etc etc... But everyone can be as shitty as the next guy. So just becareful bro.
500 on all that? Dang, you made out pretty good. That's about half what I have in wire alone.
And 500 was just for the fuses/fuse holders and 0g ring terminals.

The 350 ft of 0g and RCAs were seperate from all that,so you can do the math on what 0g and shipping cost lol OUCH.

And im being very careful,and ive seen a ton of his work,does really good **** mang

Thanks for reading the whole thread and seeing what its all about,i work my ass off for sure.I guess you missed the part on i will be helping on the whole build as soon as i get off work everyday.Thanks for the good luck and i sure hope i enjoy it,it should be violent as fukkk

1. I pay cash for all my stuff,everything you see in the pictures/videos or what i have ordered i payed with a debit card,which is cash money.

2.If the truck would have burnt down yeah i would have been pissed but i have seperate insurance covering all the equiptment,and fire is included,25k additional coverage.

3.im not really worried about going to find them,it would be a waste of my time/money.LESSON LEARNED period

4.Im all outta frequent flyer miles fo mo tickets //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif maybe next time when the wall goes in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I got ya, I guess I did, I was a little out of it when I posted that last night lol. Cool beans, this should be interesting //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.