98HOEONSIXEZ/PRICES 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (COMPLETE REWIRE/4 18 BOX BUILD)

second skin 160sqft pack. prolly 5 layers thick on the back doors/panels/roof.then at least 3 on the rest of the doors and some on the floor. keep in mind i already ahve a decent amount of deadner in the truck.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif:crap://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif:crap://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif:crap:

Youve also never done a install as detailed, extensive etc the one he just did
Anyone can build a simple uncoverred box and wire a single amp
I have 3 amps but even if a had all those I would do it slowly do it right do it myself or with the help of a buddy to knock it out faster

ha ha ha...found out that shop wasn't the greatest afterall...thats hilarious. i would've blew the amps and made them replace them.
There shop is no longer open,so if i were to blow the amps i would have to pay for them to get repaired due to improper installation ftl

Youve also never come close to doing an install as detailed, extensive etc as the one he just did
Anyone can build a simple uncoverred box and wire a single amp
oh man,can we keep that **** talkin back and forth to minimum,i mean i know this is ca.com but hell lol.And i realize your on my side WOT but simmer down man..its all good...everythings moving forward and will all be done right soon

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif:crap://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif:crap://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif:crap:
Joo likes? DEADER than a MUDDA FUKKA

Looks to me like you have a ton of work to do. And what a shotty job those installers did
Defninatly a **** ton of work,probably 70% of the truck will be stripped on the inside

so did you talk to the shop? I would have raised some hell.. care to disclose how much you paid? i want to guess in the couple thousands
Naw didnt talk to them,there not open anymore..:rolleyes:odd aint it?But i really dont wana talk to them anyways after i saw this,really just wana focus on getting it done right,and ill be there helping soyall will see all the pictures and vids,be sure to subscribe if you dont wanna miss out.

Well shame on those guys....have fun!
Edit: And also Wtf do you do?? That's lots of monies!
I sell my body //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Naw i work at an airport,do a lil aircraft maintenance/fuel em/customer service. Also own a lawn care/detailing service.

closed only 2 months after finishing a huge install? something doesnt seem right
they said the people that was rentin them the buildin kicked them out for some odd reason and that they would get another place..3 months later..still no place...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

BBB...that is unsafe installation..you could get money back and prevent them from re-opening under the same name or with same owner(if you do enough work). keep others from wasting money on shitty work that not only took forever but it also wasnt fully done.

Definitely excited to see the new install should be just absolutely insane... Would be nice to just throw money away like this. Spend $30k on your last install + setup and just rip it out to replace a new one.

BBB...that is unsafe installation..you could get money back and prevent them from re-opening under the same name or with same owner(if you do enough work). keep others from wasting money on shitty work that not only took forever but it also wasnt fully done.
Your right,but it wouldnt be worth my time or money,hell id prolly spend more money in lawyers and **** than i would gettin any amount of money back,ill just take it as a loss and move on/forward.I lived and learned

Definitely excited to see the new install should be just absolutely insane... Would be nice to just throw money away like this. Spend $30k on your last install + setup and just rip it out to replace a new one.
yeah it should be insane man.And it ***** to throw the money away,but hell ive came to far to just throw in the towel and say **** it.Im gonna have a loud ass tahoe before its over with dammit lol.

Um, I'm sure it has been posted...but what shop did this?

I have a good idea who (i'm from Monroe and go the USACi shows in Jackson pretty often), but if you don't mind can up PM me?

That **** is gonna be ****ing ruthless man. I see that the box they ripped out is not the one I was doggin on a while back that the ports were continued by the rear doors. And 4 DC 270s ****!!! Voltage drops should be absolutely un existent. Looking forward to seeing this done right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.