98HOEONSIXEZ/PRICES 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (COMPLETE REWIRE/4 18 BOX BUILD)

Um, I'm sure it has been posted...but what shop did this?I have a good idea who (i'm from Monroe and go the USACi shows in Jackson pretty often), but if you don't mind can up PM me?
Ultimate autosounds in jackson did all the work,the fiberglassing/trim work was top notch,but you know the sayin,beauty is only skin deep deemed tru in this case.

That **** is gonna be ****ing ruthless man. I see that the box they ripped out is not the one I was doggin on a while back that the ports were continued by the rear doors. And 4 DC 270s ****!!! Voltage drops should be absolutely un existent. Looking forward to seeing this done right.
Naw thats not the box,ive had 2 different boxes since then i think.Yeah man them DC270sps are no joke,i dont see myself ever getting below 14 at full tilt while idling.Cant wait to have it finished right myself man,its been a LLLLOOONNNNGGGG time coming,hopefully ill make it to finals to just demo

lol, i don't know what to think of this build. so much money wasted, it's unreal. so much money that's yet to be put into it. FLEW someone in to do it for you? intersting, idk what to make of it. cool u got the money to do that stuff, and atleast you can say you got your hand in on a little bit of it eh? should be awesome in the end though, for sure. good luck!
definatly been a **** ton of money wasted,and he hasnt got here yet,he gets here on the 11th of this month.and yeah ill be helping as much as i can as soon as i get off work,looking to be done by the 24th at the latest,that will give me alittle play time before going to finals (not that im competing) but just to make sure theres no glitches or anything.Im sure hoping for it to be awesome,and thanks for the good luck,seems like ill need it after all the **** ive been thru with this tahoe

expensive lesson the first time around, but sounds like you learned and will be moving forward. GL on the new build...
Thanks man bro!

What class will this new box put you in?? Extreme?
probably will be extreme but fukk it,im not a "competitor" anyways,im a streetbeater (thats on the streets-not cometition streetbeat)...i may never compete,its just a daily driver for me,a little above average but still a daily driver.just wanna have fun with it

I give you credit for not giving up with all the **** you've been through with the Hoe....

Thanks man,alot of times i think back and wish i would have quit at different places along this long **** road ive been down with it,but im too **** close to the end now to just throw in the towel now,if it dont happen this time,THEN ill throw in the towell.Im sure that the money ive spent is somewhat staggering to some,hell it even makes me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif and im so ready for it to be over with

Moral of the story : ALWAYS do your own installs.

Subscribed though.
true,if your able to i always agree with that,but i work so much i would never in a million years had enought time to do this..unless i spread it out of a 3 year build or something.I never thought of just getting somebody to come here to build it..untill now,****,i wish i would have thought of this a looonnnggg time ago.but anyways,this way ill be able to help,and see everything that goes on.hell i know itll be fused properly.i think it was like close to 500$ on just fuses/holders and 0g ring terminals GOT DAM!

then that 350ft of 0g hit a dam good lick too

but having 2 runs of 0g off each alt runnin to the back will be soooo nice lookin

where do you get the money for all this ****? sub'd btw
read the rest of the thread somebody asked,and i answered.but i left out that i work 7day/60hr work weeks at my full time job and do the other work that i do after i get off from there,i think its going on 3 months since i had a day off lol,but ive already taken off for finals..so thatll be a good weekend vacation..if you wanna call it that LOL

WTF ! ? u shoulda flew me out
You wouldnt like it here lol,maybe next time bro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.