96 impala ss 8 12"s

Cheap if its lower miles, i have seen low mileage ones go for over $20k, miles dont mean **** to me, 200,000 or more the better, then ill put a LS1 in the LT1s place when the motor blows!! And it would when i get it!
lt4 kit:eek: and chip exhaust this thing skirts

my best friend got the 95 with lt1 intake,chip, underdrive pullies straight pipes no cats to flomasters

3.73, 4l60 rebuilt with shift kit vette servos and 3000 stall

on 22"s chirps thing is fast fot a boat

yep they put i beleive a toned down engine in it 260 hp and 330tq on the 96 model less on 94-95
"At the same time, a potent new 260-horsepower version of the 5.7-liter V8 became optional--an evolution of the LT1 engine in Corvettes. That V8 was standard in the Impala SS. For its final year (1996), torque output on the LT1-based engine peaked at lower engine speed."
Yeah and in 1996 they switched to Analog gauges over the digital gauges in the 94 and 95s, 1994 had digital gauges and column shift, 1995 floor shift became optional but still had the digital gauges, and in 1996 they came out with analog gauges, with the added tachometer, and standard floor shift which is sweet!! And 1996s were standard with a limited slip differential, 94-95s were optional, most being 1 wheel wonders!!

IMG_0272.jpg

impalabens.jpg

pics of his car sold him my old 22"s for 200 bucks

and the box i built him 4 15" p2s

Yeah and in 1996 they switched to Analog gauges over the digital gauges in the 94 and 95s, 1994 had digital gauges and column shift, 1995 floor shift became optional but still had the digital gauges, and in 1996 they came out with analog gauges, with the added tachometer, and standard floor shift which is sweet!! And 1996s were standard with a limited slip differential, 94-95s were optional, most being 1 wheel wonders!!
never knew 95 could get floor shift never seen one

they are nice def get the 96 last year and better lt1 than 94-95 modelsand the gauges are not fugly like the digi on the 95
Name me one reason the 96 is the best year?

Other than any local autoparts store can scan your codes.

yep they put i beleive a toned down engine in it 260 hp and 330tq on the 96 model less on 94-95
"At the same time, a potent new 260-horsepower version of the 5.7-liter V8 became optional--an evolution of the LT1 engine in Corvettes. That V8 was standard in the Impala SS. For its final year (1996), torque output on the LT1-based engine peaked at lower engine speed."
HAHAHAHAHA

Everything from the heads to the cam, to the block are different. Even the MAF sensors are different.

Same HP/TQ numbers for every year of the B and D bodies.

How does the engine peak at lower RPMs? Same cam, same heads, same TC, same ****ing driveline.

1995 floor shift became optional but still had the digital gauges, and in 1996 they came out with analog gauges, with the added tachometer, and standard floor shift which is sweet!! And 1996s were standard with a limited slip differential, 94-95s were optional, most being 1 wheel wonders!!
I have the best of intentions when I say this: You sir are a morAn and need to get your info straight before you try acting like you know something.

95 was a standard column shifter with the digital gauges.

There wasnt an option for the floor shifter till 96.

Also, every Impala that came of the line had an Auburn posi.

A big fan of them, and thats what i always read about them, when i was searching info on them!
WTF are you getting your info? cardomain? myspace?

Name me one reason the 96 is the best year?
Other than any local autoparts store can scan your codes.

analog gauges, floor shift odbii, higher resale value, last year

HAHAHAHAHA

Everything from the heads to the cam, to the block are different. Even the MAF sensors are different.

Same HP/TQ numbers for every year of the B and D bodies.

How does the engine peak at lower RPMs? Same cam, same heads, same TC, same ****ing driveline.

yeah there is quite a bit difference i agree, the number are not the same ***** look at gm specs 95 vs 96 impala

and i took that quote with the different torque band off consumer reports so get ur facts straight u dumb ***** i have owned a 95 and a 96 at the sametime both of the above were mine at one point gave the 96 to my brother and sold the 95 to my best friend and there is a considerable difference with the 96 off the line

$hit man, im getting into the X ray business!!!

Fvck you!

Actually i admire you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I wanna hear!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.