96 impala ss 8 12"s

i am not cutting up a original 96 ss, everything i did to this car is able to convert to stock at anytime

except for the 2 bolt holes for the box to the floor and the small hole drilled in the a pillars for the tweets,

i have an extra set from the junkyard and i put 3 gauges in the custom a pillar on drivers side

door kit were Gt factory 90* doors, off the car now since its gettin traded in, i paid a shop in miami to put em on thats all they do lifetime warranty on parts and labor he does great work had no probs with air, leaking, could drive with doors up no probs

loved em now if only i could talk my fiance' into the new challenger and lambo that up on some 24"s hmmmm

Im looking on ebaymotors for a impala now lol, i have always wanted a 1996 since they come with analog gauges and a floor shift standard, but i have never went out and bought one, i think its time to start looking!

paid 12k fo this one 63k miles owned by a retired man with a new z06 that was beautiful

already painted, gauges new delco compressor, batts, dropped the right way with eibach 1.5" kit, all service records immaculate when it came to maintaining it

96 on craigslist in my area for 13000!wtfZ!?
Cheap if its lower miles, i have seen low mileage ones go for over $20k, miles dont mean **** to me, 200,000 or more the better, then ill put a LS1 in the LT1s place when the motor blows!! And it would when i get it!

LT1 is a vette engine right?
yep they put i beleive a toned down engine in it 260 hp and 330tq on the 96 model less on 94-95

"At the same time, a potent new 260-horsepower version of the 5.7-liter V8 became optional--an evolution of the LT1 engine in Corvettes. That V8 was standard in the Impala SS. For its final year (1996), torque output on the LT1-based engine peaked at lower engine speed."

I always wanted an 88 Monte Carlo SS...... This Impala is up there too. the one after the one you got ******, but the new Impalas aren't that bad.

7112-1988-Chevrolet-Monte%20Carlo.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.